Oil & Gas Testing
Our Total Quality Assurance services support exploration and production, engineering, refining, testing, inspection, certification, quality, training, research and related hydrocarbon industry activities. We can ensure regulatory compliance of the raw materials that are used throughout all stages of the project life cycle delivered by technical experts that include oil and gas and hazardous area scientists, consultants, engineers, chemists, technician and trainers.
From the reservoir to the refinery and beyond, our people are committed to anticipating and meeting your quality, safety, compliance and performance needs with consistent and reliable assurance solutions.
Crude oil assay for exploration and production is integral to establishing and understanding the composition of petroleum reserves and their viable commercial uses. Using a variety of both standard and innovative procedures the Apex Analytics Limited (Crude Oil Assay testing lab) provide the molecular and chemical characterizations of crude oil. Our crude oil assay labs are staffed by expert petroleum chemists with state-of-the-art instrumentation required for full crude oil assay assessments and detailed hydrocarbons analysis.
We undertake parameters like:
- API Gravity, Density, Relative Density of crude oil.
- Sediment Content, Water Content
- Sulfur Content
- Sulfur Content and Detection, Sulfur Species Detection, Mercaptan Sulfur
- Crude Oil Assay
- Chloride and Chlorides Content
- Hydrogen Sulfide analysis
- Crude oil light ends analysis
- Mercury Detection (Trace Levels)
- Metals in Crude Oil analysis
- Methanol Content
- Pour Point, Vapor Pressure
- Salt Content
- Viscosity, Water Content, Wax Content
Apex Analytics Limited provides reservoir gas composition testing, including routine C1 to C7+ testing and extended gas analysis, and determination of inorganic gases like CO2 and N2. Our regular gas analysis also ensures that the quality of gas and efficiency of turbine scrubbers are in line with the design to secure your investment on the power facility.
Professional sampling and analysis services for the determination of: Sulphur based elements such as H2S and Mercaptans, Calculation of Calorific Value, Relative Density and Compressibility Factor. Gas Hydrates Evaluation and Testing Dewpoint, Natural Gas Testing and in reducing your impact on the environment.
Apex Analytics Limited offers advanced testing to help you understand hydrate formation, chemical inhibitors and the characterization of precipitated solids. With our expertise in bottle test, setting design criteria and looking for the source and mechanisms of deposits, You are assured of uninterrupted, optimum productivity in your oil and gas streams.
Our studies include parameters like:
- Wax appearance temperatures (WAT) for both live and dead oils
- Asphaltene solubility boundaries (asphaltene onset measurements)
- Chemical Efficacy (Bottle Test)
- Hydrate association or disassociation boundaries
- Scale solubility boundaries and analysis of scale deposits
- Screening tests for potential organic solids
- Advanced water chemistry tests
- Expert and experienced staff to help you find solutions.
Production chemistry analysis ensures control over the performance of your oil and gas reservoirs. Our testing program allows you to understand and minimize the impact of scale, corrosion and acidization compatibility on the productivity of your reservoir. Apex Analytics Limited offers a full suite of testing for optimizing your well performance and minimizing the operating expenditure. You can take advantage of our oilfield laboratory outsourcing for more efficient and cost effective production process.
Our production chemistry testing includes the following areas:
- KF water content
- Crude salinity
- Gas chromatography
- Mass spectrometry
- Gas dewpoints
- Trace sulfur analysis